Saturday, October 20, 2012

Queen Wishy Washy

Since I can remember I have had a very hard time making decisions. Whether it be about food I want to buy for lunch, or what career path i want to persue. No matter the magnitude of the decision, it has been a constant battle.

I used to believe the struggle was due to the pressure I feel to make the right choice, impress upon those important to me that I am competent at selecting the best option. As I have grown older though, I have come to realize that whether a decision is "right" or not depends entirely on the attitude of the one making it.

Once you choose, you have to put full confidence behind the choice and force it, will it, make it be the right choice for you. Take every advantage of your decision and use the benefits it leaves in its wake.

And let's say, by chance you make the wrong decision. Is it really wrong? How can it be? Wouldn't a bad choice lead you in the direction you needed to go in the first place? The direction needed to gain knowledge to make a better decision in the future? Help you grow in the ability to know what is best for you as an individual...If that is the case...are there even such things as mistakes?

No comments:

Post a Comment